OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
“FRANK’S PAYROLL PAY-OUT”
Weekdays (9am to 5pm), Monday April 1st 2019 to Friday May 17th, 2019, or until terminated by announcements on 107.5 FRANK FM/WFNK-FM.
How to Qualify
- No purchase is necessary. Must be 18 or over to enter.
- To enter, you must fill out the online registration at www.1075FRANK.com. Each contestant may enter the contest only one time for the duration of the contest. 107.5 FRANK FM/WFNK-FM will not be responsible for delays, omissions, oversights or failure of the Phone Company or Direct Marketing Company to deliver the entry. Official rules may be obtained online at www.1075frank.com or by sending a self addressed, stamped, letter sized envelope to “Frank’s Payroll Payout Contest Rules” 30 Thomas Dr. Westbrook, ME. 04092
- Every hour, Monday through Friday, between 9:00am and 5:00pm, From Monday April 1st, 2019 through Friday May 17th, 2019, 107.5 FRANK FM/WFNK-FM will select a name at random from all entries received and announce it on 107.5 FRANK FM/WFNK-FM. 107.5 FRANK FM/WFNK-FM reserves the right to determine the time within each hour that the name will be announced. Each contestant whose name is announced on 107.5 FRANK FM/WFNK-FM will have (10) minutes from the time of the first announcement of their name to call the station at 1-888-86-FRANK.
- Listeners accessing 107.5 Frank FM/WFNK-FM’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. However, Sponsor cannot be responsible for delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering this Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Official Rules
- An individual who is still “on the payroll’ at 5:00pm Monday through Friday, will be back on the payroll the next “workday”. Every weekday (Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm) a new contestant/winner will be chosen, and stay on “Frank’s Payroll” until a new contestant gets on the “Payroll”.
- Contest is open to all residents of Maine only. All employees, agents, successors, interns, and assignees of Binnie Media, employees of other radio or television stations and members of their immediate families are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s).
- The phone number to call in to when your name is called is 1-888-86-FRANK. All calls to any other 107.5 FRANK FM/WFNK-FM phone number(s) will not be accepted.
- Only one winner per prize. No “duos,” groups, or teams will be allowed to enter together. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions, or concerns, regarding the Contest and/or the prize(s), will be handled by Binnie Media whose decision(s) are final and indisputable.
- 5 FRANK FM/WFNK-FM disclaims any responsibility for a participant’s inability to complete a telephone call within the allotted time period, whether due to telephone equipment, malfunction, busy lines or otherwise, or due to the inability to log into the 107.5 FRANK FM/WFNK-FM web site.
- Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function may not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number. Station disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond Station’s control, or otherwise. Station disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Station is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in this contest. Binnie Media stations are not responsible for broken telephone connections, busy signals, mis-dials or
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified entries.
A winner will begin “making” or winning $100 per each full hour until they are replaced by another winner or the contest ends at 5pm daily, which ever comes first. A contestant/winner will not become an actual employee of 107.5 FRANK FM/WFNK-FM. By being placed “on the payroll” 107.5 FRANK FM/WFNK-FM shall only provide the individual with an opportunity to win $100 for each whole hour they remain on the “Payroll, until another name is selected and announced and that person calls in to replace him/her on the payroll. Payroll winners will be entitled to no other prize or benefits from 107.5 FRANK FM/WFNK-FM. All one hundred dollar winners will be placed in a random drawing to win $5,000.
Acceptance and Delivery of Prize
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded. All prize(s) are non-transferable. Inability to accept or deliver prize(s) will result in forfeiture. Binnie Broadcasting Partners, Inc. retains the right to substitute prize(s) with other prize(s) of equal or greater value in the event the original prize(s) offered is not available for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Binnie Media Any valuation of the prize(s) awarded is based on available information provided to Station, and the value of any prize (as determine by Station in its sole discretion) awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law.
- It is anticipated that qualifiers should have possession of the their qualifying prize within 60 days of winning, however, Binnie Media makes no guaranty as to the actual delivery date.
- All Contest(s)/Prize(s) subject to Federal, State, and local regulations and laws and are void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- If prize(s) includes travel, lodging, entertainment, special event, or an automobile, the winner(s) is responsible for all taxes, expenses, and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize(s). Winners agree to all blackout periods, space availability requirements, etc., as stated by the Station and Contest prize partner(s), which shall include hotels, airlines, train travel, ship/boat travel, etc. Winner(s) agree that acceptance of any trip as a prize(s) from Station does so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility.
- Winner(s) must use their true, legal, name when playing contests or claiming prize(s) and may not win any contest under an assumed name. Winner(s) will be disqualified and prize(s) forfeited if they are found playing under an assumed name or alias.
Conditions of Winning
- Any person winning over $600 in prizes from Station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable Federal, Sate, Local and other taxes. Each winner must provide Station with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Failure to timely provide such information and/or any other reasonably required documentation, including, without limitation, a release and affidavit of eligibility, may result in delay in receiving prizes or the forfeiture thereof. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant Binnie Media stations permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likeness in connection with the promotion (via print, broadcast or other forms of media) of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, compensation or remuneration for such use. By calling the contest lines, voices and names may be recorded and used for promotional or broadcast purposes.
- Each winner must provide Station with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Failure to timely provide such information and/or any other reasonably required documentation, including, without limitation, a release and affidavit of eligibility, may result in delay in receiving prizes or the forfeiture thereof.
Contest winners, on their own behalf and on behalf of their heirs, successors, representatives and/or assigns, hereby fully and forever remises, releases and discharges Binnie Media and each and all of its subsidiary and affiliated corporations, companies and divisions, its predecessors, successors and assigns, and its respective directors, stockholders, officers, employees and agents, of and from any and all claims, demands, agreements, contracts, covenants, actions, suits, causes of action, obligations, controversies, debts, costs, expenses, accounts, damages, judgments, losses and liabilities, of whatsoever kind or nature, in law, equity or otherwise, whether known or unknown, whether or not concealed or hidden, which against it or any of it, they have had, may have had or now have, or which any of their heirs, representatives and assigns hereafter can, shall or may have for or by reason of any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not in any respect limiting the generality of the foregoing, any and all claims which or might have asserted relating to this contest.
All participants and winners indemnify and hold forever harmless Station, and Binnie Media and their agencies, their agents, officers, employees, affiliates, and assigns, for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, losses, damages, or causes of action, arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize(s).
- Binnie Media reserves the right to change contest rules and/or dates at any time without additional notice.
- Binnie Media and reserves the right to add or subtract additional station or stations to this contest at any time.
- Binnie Media is considered the “judge.” Judge’s decisions are final.
- Binnie Media reserves the right to end and or modify contest at any time without additional notice or further compensation required.